Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Interpretation



Happy Birthday, 500px! I was inspired by the colorful 500px logo that I've seen from time to time--the one that looks like mixing oil and water (currently visible at 500px.com/press). I decided to cut the logo out of a piece of cardboard and attach a piece of clear film that I "painted" on using markers. I then placed a flash behind the cardboard and exposed for the bright logo letting everything else go black. Originally I was going to just crop to the logo, but in the end I liked having a bit of the background and thought including it made for a more interesting composition. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! by jasonwaltman Abstract 500px,500pxbirthday,flash,light,logo,watercolor,abstract,abstraction via 500px http://ift.tt/1rdX9Pc

No comments:

Post a Comment