Friday, March 27, 2015

Sky Of Fire



This image was one of my very first favorites. I shot it on a Canon 40D with a cheap $100. lens. Could it be sharper, sure. Less noise, of course, but even though the perfectionist in me wants to pick at all the things that could have been improved I still love it. It was New Year's Day 2012. I consider it a miracle that I was even up for sunrise after living through New Year's Eve so that alone is a victory. Looking back I like to think of this image as a foreshadowing of things to come in my life. It has been a tough two years with lots of bright and dark points but through it all I have grown so much. I'm stronger and ultimately happier. This morning I decided to give this old friend a little facelift. If you've seen the previous version I thank you for indulging my repost. Wishing you all a happy day. by WendyHudnall Landscapes 2012,Clouds,bouys,buoy,california,homewood,lake,lake tahoe,morning,mountains,new years day,reflection,silhouette,sunrise,tahoe,water,watercolor via 500px http://ift.tt/1G08Djo

No comments:

Post a Comment