Monday, March 30, 2015

Watercolour Sunset



A big prairie, watercolour sunset. That's a wheat field in the foreground, and some pump-jacks pulling natural gas in the middle. I shot this last August (2012), in the Alberta Badlands, an area made famous for dinosaur fossils. I was actually out there to shoot the valley 180 degrees in the other direction, but the sky lit up and I knew that I just had to find a composition! Anyway, posting this now for that weekly blog contest (theme, watercolour), and because I've been meaning to share more landscapes... so expect more to come. Feedback is always appreciated, and I especially enjoy discovering all the lovely, talented work you all have posted, so please, do leave a comment! by David_Krueger Landscapes Pumpjack,agriculture,alberta,beautiful,big,canada,clouds,colours500px,country,farm,field,hill,industry,oil,orange,painted,pastoral,pasture,pink,prairie,pretty,purple,red,sky,spirit,summer,sunset,travel,watercolor,watercolour,wheat,yellow,natural,natural gas via 500px http://ift.tt/19qLSIx

No comments:

Post a Comment